Added : 26th June 2022
Casual Beverage and Gaming Attendants.
We are looking for people who want to be part of something special; who are passionate about customer service, enjoy varied roles and are seeking to be part of a vibrant and diverse team.
To be successful in this role we would like you to:
- Have experience in food and beverage service.
- Have experience in gaming, TAB and KENO services preferred but not essential
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have great communication skills
- Understand and be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Have professional personal presentation and grooming
- Hold current RSA & RCG competency card
- Be available to work a flexible roster of days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Opportunity to start immediately!
If this sounds like you, we would love you to consider joining our team!
Please ensure you attach a cover letter and resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will remain opened until suitable candidates for the role are found.
The Club offers staff a professional and supportive workplace environment where employees are considered our greatest long-term asset
Please Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding with this decision.
This position is bound by the Club Nowra Staff Vaccination policy; therefore, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated to comply with the policy and fulfil the requirements of the role.